How to sell CS:GO, Dota 2 or Rust skins for Litecoin in 2021?
Litecoin is an increasingly popular cryptocurrency lately, with users using it interchangeably for Bitcoin because of its low transaction fees. Fast transfer and low commission are the best advantages of Litecoin. A lot of players have been asking us when we are going to introduce Litecoin support on our website, so we are officially announcing it – you can sell your CS:GO skins for Litecoin on SkinCashier!
The market for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO) items is huge, and users should have a wide selection of available withdrawal methods on each site, which is why we add new popular payment methods from time to time. As of June 15, 2021, you can withdraw money using Litecoin, and the minimum withdrawal by this method is $0.50. At the time of writing this post, the average Litecoin transaction fee is less than 2 cents! Compared to Bitcoin, where sometimes this fee is as high as $10, this is a huge difference in your favor. In addition to this Litecoin is characterized by speed, because with an average fee the money will be in your crypto wallet within seconds. The option to withdraw with Litecoin has already been made available in the sales panel and you will find it alongside other cryptocurrencies. Remember that at Skincashier we also accept items from games like Dota 2, Rust and Team Fortress 2, you can also sell them and get money for your LTC wallet.
Selling CS:GO skins for Litecoin is very simple and comes down to a few steps:
- Log in with your Steam account at SkinCashier.com
- Select Inventory or use the Sell Your Skins button
- Select the items you want to sell, then check the Litecoin option
- Enter your Litecoin (LTC) wallet address and confirm the exchange
Congratulations! You sold your skins for LTC, the money should be in your wallet in a few minutes at most.
Why withdraw with Litecoin?
Withdrawing using Litecoin recently has many advantages
- Low Blockchain Transaction Fees – average Litecoin miner fee does not exceed a few cents, and despite such a low commission, transactions are completed in a very short time, which is a huge advantage in comparison to, for example, Bitcoin or Ethereum, where these fees can be as high as a few dollars, and despite such a high price of the transaction, you will receive money on your account sometimes in an hour
- Availability of crypto wallets – currently almost all of the most popular cryptocurrency wallets support Litecoin and allow you to create your own LTC receiving address for free
- Litecoin’s popularity in the cryptocurrency market – LTC is one of the oldest and most popular cryptocurrencies, which is why it is accepted at all crypto acceptance services, from exchanges to stores
- Payout processing time – when you make a Litecoin withdrawal, our system sends it automatically to the address you provide and the money should appear in your wallet in a few seconds
- Low minimum withdrawal – unlike other cryptocurrencies, on Skincashier you can request a withdrawal with LTC starting from $0.50
Withdrawing via this payment method has actually only advantages and if you care about the processing time then we encourage you to use Litecoin.
What do I need to sell items for Litecoin?
All you’ll need is a cryptocurrency wallet that includes Litecoin address support in its offerings. Popular applications that support LTC are Jaxx or Electrum, for example. Remember to only use trusted and verified wallets, as there are a lot of bad guys prowling the internet who impersonate popular apps and try to rob people for cryptocurrencies.
Once you get your hands on a cryptocurrency wallet, create your Litecoin address there for receiving LTC and copy it accurately and give it when selling items on Skincashier. Make sure you copy the Litecoin address and not the Ethereum or Bitcoin address. The sites are not responsible if you give them the wrong address, it’s your responsibility to make sure you do.
Sell CS:GO Skins for PayPal Instantly!