Best CSGO Launch Options – Complete Guide 
Thanks to the rapid technological change our PCs almost double in power every year. Even if you consider your computer as powerful and up to date, it might not guarantee a good gaming experience in CS:GO.
Why? The answer is very easy. The basic default configuration set by Valve is not optimal for most devices.
Luckly, there is a solution called CSGO launch options. Follow this ultimate guide to configure Counter-Strike: Global Offensive with the best launch options for CSGO to apply on your machine. And enjoy excellent gameplay, regardless of the circumstances.
What are CS GO Launch Options?
CS:GO launch options can be defined as custom in-game settings that users apply to significantly improve an overall gaming experience. Correctly applied launch options could boost fps, change your client’s tickrate and such more. In other words, they tweak advanced game parameters based on your system requirements.
What is more, the best launch options for CS GO can be used for debugging issues such as application conflicts or fixing incompatible graphical settings. Impressive, isn’t it?
How to Set Launch Options CS:GO?
Follow these simple steps to manually set up all launch option you wish via Steam:
- Log in to Steam and go to your game Library
- Select CS:GO from the list
- Then right-click on CS GO and find “Properties”
- Click “Set Launch Options”
- Now attentively type all the launch options to the text box
- Press “OK” to set them
- Restart your CS:GO
Would you like to master your skills in this? Always remember 3 simple rules while typing the best CS GO launch options:
- start each command with “- “or “+”
- separate settings by spaces
- never use quotes.
» The launch options are a good alternative for applying most useful CSGO commands.
The Most Popular Launch Settings to Know
It is clear how to locate and input the launch options for CSGO better gameplay. So let’s have a closer look at the list of the most popular commands every user should take into consideration:
- -novid will remove the short Valve video clip that plays when the CS:GO game loads up
- -tickrate 128 will set the tick rate of any “Offline With Bots” games, or any servers that you host via your client to 128 (as opposed to 64)
- +fps_max 0 will remove the FPS limit that is enabled by default. The higher this index is, the better the visual quality of the game can be viewed on your screen
- –full/-fullscreen forces the game to run in fullscreen mode
- -window/-windowed it will run the game in windowed mode
- -x will set up horizontal position of the CS:GO window on the screen
- -y will set up vertical position of the CSGO window on the screen
- -w/width is used to set the window width (resolution)
- h/height is used to configure the window height (resolution)
- -nojoy will switch off the joysticks
- +r_drawparticles will deactivate particles animation, as a result, the images will become simpler, but the performance might improve
- -nobody will make CSGO run without borders that Windows normally puts around all windows
- -nod3d9ex will make the “alt+tab” a bit faster. (These minor improvements are helpful when you multitask a lot).
- 144hz Launch Options to achieve 144 refreshes per second.
Best CS GO Launch Options
Launch options are suitable for anyone who is looking to start CSGO quickly. They can divert your computing resources once you launch the game. Remember the following combination of the best CSGO launch options in 2022:
- +fps_max 0 -nojoy -high -novid -tickrate 128
The first part of the command ‘+fps_max 0’ allows you to remove the maximum limit of Frames Per Second (FPS). It guarantees a seamless gameplay with minimal disruption to the in-game actions. Apart from the FPS, ‘-nojoy’ is a command that removes the support of joysticks. In turn, ‘-high’ will put CSGO as the priority program, prompting your computer to allocate the largest available resources for the game. The ‘-novid’ removes the introductory CSGO video on load.Thanks to ‘-tickrate 128’, all offline servers will always run at 128 tick rate providing a much better experience in training those sick headshots.
Now that you have a general idea on CSGO launch options resolution and what capabilities or tweaks they can offer you.
CSGO FPS Boost Launch Options
Frames Per Second (FPS) is an abbreviation that can be described as feet per second or foot-pound-second. In video games, including CS:GO, FPS means a unit that measures display device performance in video captures and playback. Depending on your objective, you can use different FPS booster parameters.
Below you can find a combination of the best CS GO FPS boost launch options:
- -tickrate 128 +fps_max 0 -novid -nojoy -fullscreen -r_emulate_gl -limitvsconst -forcenovsync -softparticlesdefaultoff +mat_queue_mode 2 +r_dynamic 0 +cl_forcepreload 1
The Best CS:GO launch options could improve your game experience through tweaking settings for the refresh rate, Frames Per Second (FPS), and other settings that will ensure you can be at your best in every CS:GO game. They can definitely help to remove small obstacles along the way and possibly allow you to react faster and make better judgment, somewhat contributing to your CS:GO game success and high CS:GO ranks.
Sell CS:GO Skins for PayPal Instantly!