SkinCashier is the name of a new platform that allows players to sell skins for various games such as counter-strike and DOTA and in return make real money from their transactions. Those who choose to sell CSGO skins on SkinCashier are guaranteed secure transactions and a wide variety of the most popular payment options available which users can freely choose from like PayPal, Bitcoin, Wire Transfer. Our market provides the best services and allows users to instantly turn their CSGO skins into cash and convert their skins transactions into real, tangible cash. So if you have got some skins to sell, SkinCashier is the place to start at, and all you need to start are some skins and a Steam account.
Get real money for your
CS:GO Skins instantly!
SkinsGratisCSGO.com [Novo Site] just gave you 3% more value for your skins!
Latest CS:GO Skins Sold on SkinCashier
How to sell CS:GO Skins?
Login with Steam
Setup your account with your Trade URL & Email
Browse your Inventory
Browse your inventory and sell your items for their chosen price instantly.
Show me the Money
Accept the trade, get cash instantly. Plus, we offer a wide range of payout methods to suit you!
Sell CS:GO Skins for PayPal Instantly!
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions. Looking for something else? Get in touch on our live chat!
Yes, SkinCashier is legit because they are a registered business, buying and selling skins for over 3 years now with thousands of satisfied sellers so if you want to sell CSGO skins, SkinCashier is the place to go to. So if you got some DOTA items or CSGO items and are looking to sell them and get the best possible deals with secure instant transfers and easy payment, then SkinCashier is the place for you.
Valve corporation created the Steam market as the primary marketplace for skin trading, however, in order to buy and sell CSGO Skins on the market, online users would have to pay a small fee for every transfer that they make. This wasn't the only issue that the Steam market had. Every time a user would sell a CSGO skin, the cash earned from that transaction would instantly be put into a Steam wallet which would effectively disable the user from ever getting their money in real life and force them to spend it on the Steam market which is not even close to ideal.
Over the years, with the increasing popularity of skins, various third-party websites such have popped up offering online users better terms such as smaller fees, secure trades, instant payouts, and even real money withdrawals. SkinCashier offers its online users all of the above and so much more with multiple popular payment options available like PayPal, Bitcoin, Ethereum and more!
In recent years, many players have made careers by professionally playing or streaming video games, and CSGO is regarded as one of the biggest eSports only second to LOL. With such popularity, many players have seen the potential to earn real money by selling skins and cosmetic items from various games for PayPal. This is why some of the best among such items can be worth some serious money. Everyone can sell CSGO skins on the Steam market as well as any other third party site, but there are a few things that you need to keep in mind if you want to use SkinCashier services.
The selling process at SkinCashier is simple and secure. In order to successfully sell CSGO skins or items and receive an instant cash payout in the platform, the user will be required to adhere to the following terms and requirements as enforced by Steam and Valve, prior to any transaction made on SkinCashier:
- Have a valid Steam account, with Steam Guard enabled for no less than 15 days
- Steam account’s password and email must not be changed within 5 days, and 30 days for Inactive Steam account which was idled for 2 months or more
- Change of Mobile device is forbidden when accessed through the Steam Mobile App
- Inventory should be set to ‘Public’
- User must be at least 18 years old
It is also important to note that any market including SkinCashier will not accept banned Steam accounts or Steam accounts with limited trading.
Here's How to Sell CSGO Skins:
- Login using your Steam Account
- Select skins you would like to sell
- Confirm the trade offer from our bot
- Receive instant payment via PayPal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Qiwi and Other Methods!
Since the 2013 "Arms Deal" update, skins have become a crucial part of CSGO and while offering nothing more than cosmetic upgrades for various weapons in the game, players have gotten the opportunity to express themselves in the game through customizable weapons for the first time ever. With the skins being a huge success, Valve corporation noticed the potential of trading CSGO skins and created the Steam marketplace where players could buy, sell and trade their CSGO skins instantly in a secure manner, in exchange for a small fee. While happy at first, players quickly noticed that the Steam market was not offering the best services when it came to the player's interests. Fast-forward to today, and you will notice an increasing number of third-party skin markets that offer better terms as well as an increasing number of players who want to sell their CSGO skins and earn cold hard cash on their online wallets like PayPal or Bitcoin.
In the modern years of gaming, skins and cosmetic items are nothing new and players have been using them to show off their characters, items and CSGO ranks in almost every new game. Nowadays, many games allow players to buy, trade, and sell CSGO skins and some of these items can have large price tags attached to them and can be sold for a lot of cash, a great example is the most expensive CS:GO knife that was recently sold for over US$61,000. With the eSports and video game industry constantly growing in popularity, counter-strike has become one of those games in which selling skins can provide a decent payout.
CSGO Skins, also known as finishes, are custom textures commonly designed for various weapons which can be equipped in-game, allowing each player to portray their personalities in-game or simply a form of bragging rights to fellow players within a game. Certain CSGO Skins that have StatTrak on them can even be used to showcase the number of kills made by the owner of the weapon, striking fear into the hearts of their opponents. There is always an option to sell CSGO Skins on Marketplaces like SkinCashier.
There are multiple ways for players to acquire CSGO skins without spending any money and throwing away their cash. The first one would be by performing what many call "game idling". What this means is that players can enter a game and just minimize it. It is worth noting that more than one game can be minimized simultaneously which is a clever trick to use. By spending enough time in them, players will be rewarded with various trading cards, which admittedly are not worth a lot, but you can sell them on the Steam market. Once you sell enough of them, players can use the money they have acquired to buy a CSGO skin of their choice, and increase their CSGO inventory worth. Not bad for just a few minutes of your time.
Another free method that players can use to get skins instantly is by watching popular CSGO streamers or major eSports events on platforms such as Twitch where every person watching has a chance of receiving twitch drops in form of skins and weapon cases. So if you have CSGO streamers that you follow, it might be a good idea to keep their streams playing on your phone or your second screen. The chances of getting an actual drop might not be high, but if there is even the slightest chance of a payout that requires no work on your part, it might be worth exploring.
The third way that players can get their hands on skins is by simply playing CSGO. Since the Valve corporation implemented skins into the game, different weapon cases would periodically be awarded to players and added to their inventory. These cases could be opened with a matching key which players would have to buy which can be done using the method above. These skins are mostly low value, although opening even the cheapest CS:GO knife gives the player a perfect opportunity to sell CSGO Skins for PayPal.
The final method of obtaining skins for counter-strike is to simply purchase your favorite items such as a weapon case and a key for it in exchange for real-life money. We know that this might not be the most optimal way for many and we know that buying keys for multiple cases can be expensive, but sometimes, it might end up being cheaper to instantly buy the keys you need and hope for the best, or just straight-up buy the skin that you want and get it done in an instant.
There are many factors that affect in-game items and when it comes to skins all of them are equally important in regards to the price. Information is key, so it is important to always have as much information as possible on every item, and knowing it may make a difference between you simply making a sale and you making the best sale ever which can cost you a lot of money. This is why we will be going over some of it in detail below. Let's take a look.
CS:GO Skin Wear
Skin wear is one of the few factors that can hugely impact the price of skins and if you want to get as much cash as possible from your skins or get a really good deal through trading, then you will need to familiarize yourself with the concept of skin wear. Overall, there are five different levels of skin wear and each skin's wear is determined upon dropping from a case and it can't be worsened nor improved. Below you will find a complete list of tiers of CSGO skin wear.
- Factory-New - Skins with this level of wear are generally the most valuable ones and portray the weapon skin in its best quality possible. Rare skins in Factory New condition can sell for a lot of cash on both Steam and third-party markets so you should definitely keep an eye on these.
- Minimal Wear - Skins in this category have small signs of degradation on them and they are usually cheaper than the previous category. It is a lot easier to get better deals on items in Minimal Wear quality regardless of whether you want to buy or sell.
- Field-Tested - CSGO skins in this category tend to have more wear and tear shown on them and things such as scratches, dents, and other imperfections are a lot more visible. Such skins usually sell for a lower price and are in the middle in both price and quality.
- Well-Worn - This is where skins really get gritty and worn out, and while such skins sell for a lot less than any of the previous category, there are some skins that are well-worn but barely differ from other categories when it comes to looks so it might be wise to browse a bit here, you may find the best deals for the lowest price.
- Battle-Scarred - This kind of skins is the most common among CSGO skins and usually have the lowest price, however, souvenir skins and covert skins of this quality can sell for a decent amount of cash, so you may find something worthwhile here.
CS:GO Skin Rarity
Skin rarity is another factor that you need to be familiar with if you want to buy or sell CSGO skins. Each of the skins has its own rarity, and the rarer the skin is the more it will be worth, and the more real money you will be able to make by selling it on the market. In total, CSGO skins are graded into six rarity types, with each type represented by a color as follows:
- Consumer Grade Skins (White) - Are the most common and therefore sell for a low price. Occasionally, these CSGO skins may be worth up to US$25 depending on the wear rating of the skin, of course Factory New and Minimal Wear ones being more expensive.
- Industrial Grade Skins (Light Blue) - These types of CSGO Skins are slightly less common than Consumer-graded ones, but they are readily available on drops and match rewards. They often sell for a value of US$50 and below.
- Mil-Spec Grade Skins (Blue) - Skins of this rarity are mid-range skins which take slightly more effort and luck to obtain. An example would be the Factory New AUG | Hot Rod skin from the Assault collection. This CSGO skin can sell for about US$125 which is a good bit of cash.
- Restricted Grade Skins (Purple) - The chance of acquiring skins of this rarity level onwards will be slimmer, thus a Restricted Grade weapon skin can command a high price. For instance, a Fade Glock-18 skin is sold for US$250 or higher, depending on the wear rating.
- Classified Grade Skins (Pink) - Anyone who owns a Pink-graded skin should rejoice as Classified-graded skins are hard to find and command a much larger amount in the trading marketplace. So much so that these skins can sell anywhere upwards from US$300. Factory New Negev | Mjölnir skin is one of the most expensive Classified-graded skin that you can sell for a minimum of US$600. Now that is some serious cash.
- Covert Grade Skins (Red) - Are some of the most glorious and most expensive CSGO Skins to acquire as they are exceedingly rare to find in CSGO and they can sell for a lot. Tagged with a fiery red color, donning a Covert Grade skin in the game should get plenty of envious glances from both your teammates and opponents. One famous example would be the Factory New, AWP Dragon Lore skin that was sold for more than US$61,000 in January 2018 by a wealthy CSGO player. This purchase has also marked CSGO’s skins as one of the most valuable in-game virtual items in gaming history.
- Contraband Grade Skins (Yellow) - The rarest of the rare when it comes to CSGO skins. Contraband skins don’t drop in the game and are no longer obtainable from any of the weapon cases. The only way that a player could get their hands on contraband skins is by trading or purchasing it on one of the markets. So far, only one contraband rifle exists in CSGO which is the M4A4 Howl. If you have this skin in Factory New or Minimal Wear Condition and you want to sell it, you are in for a huge cash payment.
Ever since skins have been introduced to CSGO back in 2013, Valve had the intention of encouraging skin trading as well as buying and selling CSGO skins by creating the Steam market which is a market specially designed for such transactions. Nowadays, there are many websites other than the Steam market by Valve Corporation that offer a good price, safe and instant trade, that are in no way affiliated with Valve like SkinCashier which offers users secure trading of skins, the use of popular payment methods and the exchange their skins for real money. SkinCashier is secure and very easy to use and we will show you by providing you with an easy to follow six-step guide below.
Step 1: Sign in using your Steam account - In order to begin selling CSGO skins on SkinCashier, the first thing that you need to do is log in with your Steam account. This is the simplest of steps to complete and can be done if you select the green button in the top right corner of the screen. Upon doing so, a new window will appear prompting you to enter your Steam information. Once you do, simply click "Sign In" and you are done.
Step 2: Add Your Trade URL and e-mail address - After completing the first of the steps, the next thing that you will need to do is to add your Steam Trade URL and your e-mail address which you can do by going to your profile and filling in the appropriate text boxes. If you need to get your Trade URL, your profile will feature a ling that will take you to it directly. Enter the necessary information and step two is complete.
Step 3: Choose CSGO skins that you wish to sell - The next step is to actually select the skins and items that you want to sell. This is a very fast and straightforward step that requires no explanation, although one thing worth noting is to make sure that you have selected the skins that you want to sell and not an item with your favorite sticker because once you sell an item, that item is sold for good.
Step 4: Enter your payment details - The fourth step when it comes to selling CSGO skins on SkinCashier is to fill out your payment details. SkinCashier offers multiple different payment methods such as Visa and Mastercard cards, Skrill, Paypal, Payoneer, and even a cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. So whether you are using your favorite Visa or Mastercard, Payoneer, Paypal, or any other method available, simply click on it and enter the relevant information, and voila.
Step 5: Remember to accept the trade offer - After you have completed all of the previous steps, you will need to actually confirm the trade by clicking the "Accept" button. To do this, you will need to enter your Steam Guard authentication code, which you can access via the Steam mobile app.
Step 6: Money comes instantly - Once you have completed all of the steps mentioned above, it will take some time for you to receive your money to your website balance. Although usually fast, the transaction can take up to twenty-four hours. After the transaction is complete and money has been added to your website balance, you are ready to get paid and you can transfer it. Simply select one of the most popular payment methods available that suits you best and you are done. Enjoy your instant cash.
Cash is always a good motive and since the early stages, Valve has implemented its own marketplace where players can buy, sell, and trade various items from their inventory, but one thing that players could never do is convert their payouts into tangible cash. This is why many users who want to sell their inventory turn to websites third-party websites such as SkinCashier. These websites offer the user the ability to receive cash when they sell an item on them which is not possible if they choose to sell CSGO Skins on the Valve Steam market. Most of the time, receiving cash for the items that you sell is the best option, and SkinCashier offers secure ways of doing just that. If you don't want to sell your CSGO skins and prefer to exchange them for something else, you can do that too. So be it DOTA items that you want to sell or CSGO skins that you want to get rid of, if you are ready to sell, SkinCashier is ready to help you out and offer you cash in exchange.
Over the years, some users have turned skin trading into a lucrative business and view skins as cash investment, rather than a cosmetic item in the game. With some of these items reaching enormous cash prices, many users are constantly on the lookout for the best deals which they can later turn into an instant cash payment and earn serious profits. So in some cases, it is definitely worth selling skins especially in exchange for large amounts of cash.